WALK-IN FUN IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Come in anytime to HAVE FUN and PAINT. Parties of 5 and more, please call to for a reservation.
Located in Briarcliff Manor, New York, A Maze in Pottery is a warm, friendly environment where you can relax while painting and decorating a piece of pottery. We have a large and diverse selection of bisque pottery pieces which makes our studio a great place for people of all ages; adults, teens, and children. No artistic experience is necessary! With our collection of idea books, painted samples of pottery, stencils, stamps and, above all, the assistance of our dedicated staff, you will be able to express yourself and your inner artist.
- Come and enjoy quality time with your friends and family while painting together.
- Create a one of a kind gift for an anniversary, birthday, holiday, housewarming, teacher, coach, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Communion, Mother’s/Father’s Day…….the occasions are endless as are the ideas. We love helping you design pieces that make memorable gifts.
- Capture your child’s foot or hand print in time on a plate or mug.
- We love to celebrate at A Maze In Pottery! Book your child’s birthday party, bridal shower, girls night out, Girl Scout/Boy Scout troop at our studio!
- Sign yourself or child up for a workshop, after-school program, event or specialty class to learn the latest techniques.
- Class parents, let us help take the stress out of creating the perfect teacher gift or school auction project. We have lot’s of gift ideas to help make the end of the year gift a memorable one.
- Planning a fundraising event? Our staff can assist you in creating items for an auction or to use as centerpieces to help raise money for your school, club or organization.
- Want to create special gift but don’t have the time to do so? We do custom work for all occasions. Bring in your ideas and pictures and we will do all the work while you get all the compliments on the unique piece created.
A Maze In Pottery is a wonderful place to create unique pottery pieces and build great memories.
Please join us!
Please keep in mind that tables of 5 or more people require a reservation (this includes people in your party that are not painting). Parties of 8 or more require a reservation and a $50.00 deposit at least 24 hours in advance. Please allow a minimum of 1 1/2 hours to paint as we find it always takes longer than one might expect.