We have a special party area in the back of our studio. The front of the studio always remains open during parties unless you rent out the whole studio.
For all parties we provide:
- A wide selection of pottery pieces to paint
- Usage of studio design tools like paint brushes, stencils, stamps, sponges
- 50+ different paint colors
- Helping hands from the beginning to end of your party (we will help you set up, serve and clean up all food that you provide as well as guide you through the painting process)
- For kids parties, a personalized party plate for the “guest of honor” with all the guests fingerprints and names – a great memory of a great party!
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice prior to your event, the $50.00 booking fee is non-refundable. If the cancellation is more than 24 hours notice prior to the event, we would be happy to work with you to reschedule the party. If you do not reschedule, the $50.00 deposit will remain on your account as a credit in which you may use it toward pottery painting in the future.
*We reserve the right to cancel a party due to inclement weather conditions that would make it unsafe for our staff/customers to travel to the studio. We will work with you to reschedule the party should it be cancelled due to severe weather conditions.
No noise makers, piñatas, craft paints or markers are permitted.
If the party host wishes all guests to paint the same item, special arrangements will have to be made at least 2 to 3 weeks in advance in order for those accommodations.
Click the links below for more info:
The Fine Print:
- $50.00 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the date and time. We do not book parties without a deposit. This will be deducted from the party total on the date of the party.
- There is a minimum of 8 children in order to book a party. We can host a maximum of 40 guests but a party this size will incur an additional charge to close the studio.
- The parties are 1 ½ hours long. The first hour is for painting. The last half hour is for food and celebration. The host is responsible for all food, drink and paper goods. Our staff will set up, serve and clean up.
- Each guest of honor will receive a personalized birthday plate on which all guests will put their fingerprints. This is our gift to the birthday child.
- Each guest will also receive a $5.00 off coupon to return to the studio to paint with their finished piece.
–Due to limited space in the studio, Free Choice & Multi-technique parties are DROP OFF. The front of the store remains open unless you rent out the whole studio for an additional charge. You agree to pay for all guests in attendance at your event/party, including adults who choose to stay at children’s parties. Any individual occupying space in the studio (with the exception of the parents/guardians of the party boy/girl and their siblings) will count as a ‘guest’ and be charged accordingly.
–Story and Paint parties will have 1 adult and 1 child working on 1 project together so max # of adults is equal to the number of party guests. Any other individual occupying space in the studio (with the exception of the parents/guardians of the party boy/girl and their siblings) will count as a ‘guest’ and will be charged accordingly.
-Pottery painted at the party will be ready for pick up one week from the date of the party after 3:00 pm. The party host is responsible for telling their guests if they are picking up the pottery or each guest should come on their own. We are not responsible for pottery pieces that are left in the studio two months from the date of the party.
The gratuity is not included in the listed price above. A minimum of a 15% gratuity is suggested for the studio assistants assisting you with the party. We are sorry for any inconvenience but this can only be paid in cash and cannot be done using a credit card or check.
By signing and dating this contract, you are agreeing that you have read through and understand all of the fine print and that the party package, date & time are correct.