- All parties require a minimum of 8 children. We can host a maximum of 40 guests but a party this size will incur an additional charge to close the studio.
- $50.00 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the date and time. We do not book parties without a deposit. This will be deducted from the party total on the date of the party.
- The parties are 1 1/2 hours long. The first hour is reserved for painting the project/piece. The last 30 minutes are for celebration.
- Each guest of honor will receive a personalized birthday plate on which all guests will put their fingerprints. This is our gift to the birthday child.
- Our studio assistants do all the set-up and clean-up as well as help you serve food, cake & drinks, which you provide.
- The front of the store remains open for our walk-in customers while all parties take place in the back of the store in our party area.
- Due to the layout of our space, our “Free Choice” and “Multi-Technique” parties are drop off parties. Story and Paint parties can have 1 adult and 1 child working on 1 project together so max # of adults is equal to the number of party guests. Any other individual occupying space in the studio (with the exception of the parents/guardians of the party boy/girl and their siblings) will count as a ‘guest’ and will be charged accordingly. We invite parents to stay and paint a piece of pottery in the front of the store or they can explore the many area restaurants and shops in town if they would like to stay close. Due to limited space, we only guarantee seating for those that are painting.
- Pottery painted at the party will be ready for pick up one week from the date of the party after 3:00 pm. The party host is responsible for telling their guests if they are picking up the pottery or each guest should come on their own. We are not responsible for pottery pieces that are left in the studio two months from the date of the party.
- Our studio assistants work very hard to ensure the birthday child and guests have an AMAZING time at the studio. A suggested gratuity of 15-20% is appreciated for their efforts and can be paid in cash. Unfortunately, we cannot charge it on the host’s credit card so please be prepared with a different method of payment.
To ensure the space, date and time of your choice, please book your party at least 3 weeks in advance. To book a party please call the store at 914-502-0088. If you should need to schedule a party after hours, please call the studio for more information.
Party Options: 1. Free choice( ages 5 & up) 2.Multi-technique Project (ages 5 & up) 3. Listen and Paint (4 & 5 years old) 4.Party to go (all ages)
Please click on the “Children’s Parties” tab located at the top of the page on our menu bar to see detailed information for each of these party options.
Please read the contract, deposit and cancellation details under the “Parties” tab located on our menu bar at the top of the page.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice prior to your event, the $50.00 booking fee is non-refundable. If the cancellation is more than 24 hours notice prior to the event, we would be happy to work with you to reschedule the party. If you do not reschedule, the $50.00 deposit will remain on your account as a credit in which you may use it toward pottery painting in the future.
*We reserve the right to cancel a party due to inclement weather conditions that would make it unsafe for our staff/customers to travel to the studio. We will work with you to reschedule the party should it be canceled due to severe weather conditions.
By signing and dating this contract, you are agreeing that you have read through and understand all of the fine print and that the party package, date & time are correct.