Multi Technique Project ages 5 and up
- This party requires a minimum of 8 children.
- The party is 1 1/2 hours long. The first hour is reserved for painting the pottery project. The last 30 minutes is for celebration. Our studio assistants do all the set-up and clean up as well as help you serve food, cake & drinks, which you provide.
- The front of the store remains open for our walk-in customers while the party takes place in the back of the store in our party area. Due to the layout of our space, our “Multi-technique” party is a drop off party. We invite parents to stay and paint a piece of pottery in the front of the store or they can explore the many area restaurants and shops in town if they would like to stay close. Due to limited space, we only guarantee seating for those that are painting.
To ensure the space, date and time of your choice, please book your party at least 3 weeks in advance. To book a party please call the store at 914-502-0088. If you should need to schedule a party after hours, please call the studio for more information.
The party guests will:
- Paint a step by step project based on one of our many themes (See list below)
- Learn several different painting techniques such as stickers, masking tape, sponging, stamps, stencils, splattering, confetti and squeeze bottles as well as various brush strokes.
- The project includes a preselected choice of one type of pottery piece for all party guests, ( a salad plate, oval plaque, 8 x 8 tile or dinner plate($35)).
- Our studio assistants will provide step by step instructions to the group.
- $32.00 per guest or $35 per guest for a dinner plate using one of our themes. For an additional $3.00 per guest, we can do a theme of your choice.
- The birthday child will receive a dessert size bowl in which all of her/his guests will put their fingerprint. The bowl will be personalized with each of their names as a keepsake gift from A Maze in Pottery.
- Each guest will also receive a $5.00 off coupon to return to the studio to paint with their finished piece.
- $50.00 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the date and time. We do not book parties without a deposit. This will be deducted from the party total on the date of the party.
The gratuity is not included in the listed price above. A minimum of a 15% gratuity is suggested for the studio assistants assisting you with the party. We are sorry for any inconvenience but this can only be paid in cash and cannot be done using a credit card or check.
- Winter- winter wonderland
- Spring- flower
- Summer- beach theme
- Fall- Halloween
- Flip Flop
- Van Gogh “Sunflowers”